Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. promulgates its terms and conditions for any kind of trip, trekking, tours, mountaineering, hiking, rafting, wild safari, and other services being operated so far by the company. The terms and conditions set forth will bring forward its limitations before any interested visitor advances for the programs alluded.
Procedure for reservation of any service from Oriental Journeys
- 25% of the payment of the total package cost should be made up 2 months earlier or as soon as the trip is confirmed. It should be done as alluded to so that the company can manage all the necessary documents, permissions, and required field staff.
- The full settlement of the payment should be cleared before the client proceeds with the trip or any kind of service upon arrival in Nepal.
- The advance payment is not refundable in case of overturning the trip in any condition on behalf of the client.
- The advance payment is only refundable if the Oriental Journeys show any technical impediments regarding the trip.
- The advance payment can be directly deposited to our bank account through any bank in the world either by credit card or in cash.
Account Holder’s Name: Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd.
Bank Name: Nepal Investment Mega Bank Limited
Account Number: 13201050030779
Account Type: Current
Address: Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
SWIFT CODE: NIBLNPKT
- Bank service charges should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
- If the client pays through a credit card, a 5% charge of the total amount is levied.
- No refund is made for the 25% deposit amount in case of a delayed arrival, no-show, or cancellation of trip for any other else reason.
- For any consideration regarding the terms alluded a bilateral negotiation can be attempted between the hosting company and the client.
- If Oriental Journeys cancels your trip due to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate, etc., we would be happy to refer you alternative trip of a similar standard. Even if the alternative doesn’t fit your personal interest, all monies paid by you to our company will be refunded. But remember any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
- Having paid the full amount of any trip, you’re entitled to incur a refund in case you want to cancel your trip. Still, the cancellation charge is invoiced to you. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip. Nevertheless, you’re imposed cancellation charge as advised below: –
56 days before departure 35%
40 – 55 days before departure 50%
28 – 39 days before departure 75%
01 – 27 days before departure 100%
- Oriental Journeys puts every effort to ensure your comfortable traveling, but it is must understand that what you might be accustomed to in the other affluent countries, the Himalayan countries can’t afford such facilities. Weather is another factor that directly impacts your journey. Hence, patients in mind, enthusiasm, and proper preparation before beginning must venture on a journey.
Oriental Journeys Pvt Ltd as a tour operator, has been permitted to launch any kind of trekking trip, expedition, and other possible adventure activities as scheduled by the Tourism Industrial Division of Nepal. It is licensed by the Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation; Government of Nepal. Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. is also registered in Inland Revenue Department, Kathmandu with Permanent Account Number (PAN) 602418788. And we are submitting the tax levied as per the government’s rules and regulations regarding income tax.
As part of its registration under the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation of Nepal, Oriental Journeys holds membership of various recognized professional organizations like the Nepal Tourism Board (NTB), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN), Village Tourism Development Forum (VITOF-Nepal) and Kathmandu Environmental Education Project.
We use a current account at Nepal Investment Mega Bank Limited., Kathmandu for our financial transactions and Its a/c number is 13201050030779 You will find the same bank a/c number at Inland Revenue Department in our company’s details. The following is our Permanent Account Number and Licence number issued by the Tourism Industry Division, Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation.