- Grade: Easy
- Duration: 1 Day
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Day Tours, Adventure Sports
- Departure: Flexible
- Best Seasons: All Seasons
- Highest Altitude: 1360
- Start-Ends: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
- Price of Package:USD 140
Bungee Jumping is an adventure activity which involves jumping from a tall structure by connecting to a large elastic cord. Mostly, the tall structure is a fixed object like building, bridge or crane. It is even possible to jump from movable objects like hot-air-balloon or helicopter.
Nepal offers the second highest bungee (bungy) jumping site in the world that situates at around 160 m over the wild Bhote Koshi River. This is located close to the Nepal- Tibet border where we can reach by a three-hour bus ride from Kathmandu.
Nepal proposes Bungy Bridge with 4x safety factor which has a loading factor of 250 kg per running meter. That is to say, the bridge has the capacity to hold 250 x 166 = 41,500 kg or 4.5 tones. The bridge joins two sides of a great valley.
Bungee Jumping: Activity Highlights
- Enjoy the natural site of the bungee jump
- Enjoy the thrill of freefall from 160m top
- 4x safety factor
- Go with empty the pockets
- Dont’ use any intoxicants.
- Before operating the activity, we take weight for each individual which help in selecting different cords separate weight group.
- The management team uses the Green, Red and Black cords the lightest, the heavier, and the heavyweights respectively.
- You will get a confirmation at the time of booking
- The activity is not accessible for wheelchair
- Minimum age is 18 years to experience the activity
- We don’t recommend the activity for the pregnant travellers, heart problems or other serious medical conditions such as Epilepsy, High blood pressure, Pregnancy, Addiction to alcohol or drugs, Orthopedic problems, Psychological problems, Neurological problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travellers must be below 100kg
- This experience requires good weather.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
- Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Bungee Jumping Place
- Day 02: Bungee jumping
- Day 03: Return back to Kathmandu
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Bungee Jumping Place
From Kathmandu, we will drive towards the last resort or so called the ultimate bungy sport. The drive will goes for about 3 hours from Kathmandu to Tibet. The leisure time can be at the Bhote koshi River surroundings enjoying with the friends and other. The night will be at the resort.
Day 02: Bungee jumping
Today we will wake up early in the morning and will spend some of our quality time at the banks of the Bhote Koshi River. If someone is interested then you can do the river Canyoning, rafting, kayaking and other several river activities and if not then we have to be prepared for the bungee jumping. We will do the bungee jumping and will rest the night over there at resort sharing the experience with the friends.
Day 03: Return back to Kathmandu
Today we will return back to the Kathmandu viewing the wonderful sceneries of the surroundings. After the drive for about 3 hours we will be at the Kathmandu. The night will be resting at the Kathmandu enjoying with the friends.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Service
- Bungee Jumping
- CD and videoo
Sorry, no testimonials found.