Kathmandu Valley and Pokhara Exploration Tour – 7 Days
- Grade: Easy
- Duration: 7 Days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Cultural Tours, Day Tours, Family Holiday Tours
- Departure: Flexible
- Best Seasons: All Seasons
- Highest Altitude: 1400m
- Start-Ends: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
- Price of Package:USD 950
Oriental Journeys Kathmandu Valley and Pokhara Exploration Tour begin with an exploration of the medieval cities of Kathmandu Valley. The tour has been further followed by a great trip to the Lake City of Pokhara. The tour includes must-visit UNESCO listed cultural sites of Kathmandu valley. During this trip, you will visit some sites including Pashupatinath, Bhaktapur, Bouddhanath, Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
UNESCO listed world heritage sites has become attractions of every visitors coming to Nepal. Furthermore, tourists choose these sites, centered around the city to discover ancient Hindu and Buddhist relics. Nagarkot is a small town known for its excellent views of the Himalayas. Whereas famous Devi’s fall, Gupteshwora Mahadev (Shiva) cave, Fewa Lake, World Peace Pagoda, and many other natural and cultural wonders will be attractions of the 7 days tour in Pokhara. In addition to this, we also get to experience the magic of the Himalayas with Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges looming closeby and beautiful sunrise from Sarangkot hill.
The tour starts from Kathmandu and ends at Kathmandu. These 7 days tours provide you a chance to explore Pokhara and Kathmandu including a beautiful rural town, Bandipur. It is a small group tour accompanied by a well-experienced guide. The tour includes all the accommodation cost, meals, and transportation.
Oriental Journeys further welcome the travelers with customizing itinerary for this tour as per their travel interest.
Highlights of Kathmandu Valley and Pokhara Exploration Tour:
- Sunrise/Sunset from Nagarkot Hill
- UNESCO Heritage sites of Pashupatinath Temple, Buddhist stupa of Boudhanath, Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple), Kathmandu Durbar Square, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Observe sunrise over Himalayas from Sarangkot Hill
- Famous Devi’s fall and Gupteshwora Mahadev (Shiva) cave,
- Boating in Fewa Lake,
- Hiking up to World Peace Pagoda,
- and many other natural and cultural wonders
Recommended by CEO World Magazine Five things you should not miss while in Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and move to Nagarkot
- Day 02: Drive to Bandipur
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara
- Day 04: Pokhara Exploration
- Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 06: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
- Day 07: Departure to your next destination
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and move to Nagarkot
Observe Sunset over the mountains
Visit local village with the taste of nature
Panaromic mountain view from Annapurnas in the West and Everest in the East
Beautiful sunsine over snow capped mountains
Day 02: Drive to Bandipur
Drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur
Drive along Prithwi Highway for 6/7 hours
Bandipur is a beautiful hill sation to the west of Kathmandu
Experience the rural well preserved architect of Bandipur
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara
It takes 2/3 hours drive from Bandipur to Pokhara. You will visit International Mountain Museum in Pokhara before checking into you hotel. After Completing your exploration in the museum you will proceed to your hotel in Lakeside. After lunch visit Devi's Fall, Gupteshwor Cave and Seti Gorge. Overnight at same Hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara Exploration
You will wakeup early in the morning and move to Sarangkot Hill to observe the beautiful sunrise. Then will return to hotel for breakfast. You will have time to hike up to World Peace Pagoda at he top of hill in southern part of Phewa Lake and boating in Phewa Lake. You will have option to experience paragliding or an ultralight flight. Overnight at same Hotel.
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu
You will drive back the same route to Kathmandu. The bus/coach ride takes 6/7 hours to reach Kathmandu.
Day 06: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Today, you will visit different UNESCO heritage sites of Kathmandu. The sites of Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath and Swayambhu (Monkey Temple) are the major sites to visit in Kathmandu.
Day 07: Departure to your next destination
A vehicle from Oriental Journeys will pick you from your Hotel. A representative from Operational Department of Oriental Journeys will drop and see you off at TIA.
- Airport picks up & drops
- Accommodation at 3* Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara, and best hotels in other places.
- 2 night’s Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & breakfast plan
- An English speaking Guide
- All Government local Taxes and Entry Fees
- Guide insurance during the trip
- First Aid kit above 6 pax Compulsory from Agency
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone, and Laundry
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance, Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects.
- Hot Shower
- Entrance Fees any kind of Temples, Monastery other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other things not included in the included list.
Sorry, no testimonials found.