Annapurna Family Hiking
- Grade: Easy/Moderate
- Duration: 9 days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Special Tours, Family Holiday Tours
- Departure: Flexible
- Best Seasons: All Seasons
- Highest Altitude: 3450m
- Start-Ends: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
- Price of Package:USD 1400
Annapurna Family Hiking is an interesting tour designed to experience all the rightful glories of Nepal! Annapurna Family Hiking with Nagarkot tour is a little of tour experience and little of hiking experience. It lets you experience the unique art, culture, and history of Nepal in its UNESCO listed historical and cultural sites. Likewise, the magnificence of ancient medieval palaces, old temples, and the art demonstrated in the walls, pillars, and windows of the temples, palaces are simply fascinating. In addition to this, this tour is culturally important and the tour provides the cultural experience follows by a drive to a popular vantage point near Kathmandu – Nagarkot. Besides this, the views of mountains like Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range, Manaslu range, Gaurishankar range from this point is undoubtedly fabulous.
Annapurna Family Hiking Tour Highlights :
- Suitable for seniors and kids
- Offers a panoramic mountain vistas of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri massif
- Easy hike combined with a heritage tour in UNESCO listed sites of Kathmandu Valley
- Wonderful tour of Lake city of Pokhara
- Hike to World Peace Pagoda
- Sunrise view from Sarangkot hill
- Feel heavenly to observe the golden rays of the first sun over the Himalayan range
- Tasting local cuisines, experience the local hospitality
Cost & Dates
Group tours are unavailable for this trip, however, you can opt for the private trip. The private trips are available on any date of your choice at any time of the year. Let us know about your preferred travel dates and we shall organize it as per your convenience. Get in touch with your query now.
- Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour- Nagarkot
- Day 03: Nagarkot to Kathmandu
- Day 04: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m)
- Day 05: Trek to Australian Camp
- Day 06: Australian Camp to Sarangkot (1991m) Duration: 6 hrs
- Day 07: Sarangkot to Pokhara and Pokhara sightseeing
- Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 09: Farewell and Departure to your next destination
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
You will be welcomed by Oriental Journeys representative and transferred to the hotel for overnights. You will have free time in the evening to surf around the Thamel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour- Nagarkot
Today, you have a full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley. The sites include the holy temple of Hindu devotee i.e Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. Both sites are UNESCO listed world heritage sites. In the afternoon, we will drive to Bhaktapur and explore architectural temples, shrines like Lion gate, golden gate and the palace of 55 windows. After this, we will head towards Nagarkot to see the mesmerizing sunrise and sunset views along with spectacular views of Himalaya range.
Day 03: Nagarkot to Kathmandu
The morning starts with incredible scene of sunrise view along with the splendid mountain views. After breakfast, we drive back to Kathmandu. After this, we drive back to Kathmandu. Then we start sightseeing of Patan Durbar Square. We visit Krishna Temple, Patan Durbar with Royal Bath, Hiranya Varna Mahavir- a Buddhist Monastery. Then we head to Kathmandu Durbar Square- a historical palace of Nepal where we see Kasthamandap and Kumari temple. Kumari is a living goddess of Nepal. At the end of the day, we move to swayambhunath.
Day 04: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m)
After having breakfast, we drive to Pokhara, the second largest city of Nepal. During the drive, you will see the dramatic road, beautiful river and, cascading rice terraces. In the evening, you may enjoy boating on the scenic Fewa lake and see the reflection of Mount Machhapuchhre and Annapurna range on the water of Lake.
Day 05: Trek to Australian Camp
Today, we drive to Phedi and start trek to Australian camp via Dhampus. We trek through the cultivated terraces and Brahmin
-Kshetri villages. We will take lunch at Dhampus village.
Today we drive to Phedi from where we commence trek to Australian camp via Dhampus & Pothana. We trek through the cultivated terraces and Brahman – Chhetris villages. We probably take lunch at Dhampus village. After this, we climb through rhododendron forest along with mountain views.
The Australian Camp (1990m) is the best place to see the best view of the holy mountain Machhapuchhre (Fish Tail), Annapurna and Dhaulagiri etc. Overnight stay at Australian camp.
Day 06: Australian Camp to Sarangkot (1991m) Duration: 6 hrs
We will be heading towards Sarangkot today. This is the best place of sunrise and sunset views in Pokhara. It lies on a mountain-side ridge at an altitude of 1600m with panoramic Himalayan views. We can see Mt. Dhaulagiri from its north direction. Also, Annapurna range is visible when the weather is clear on the same side. On the southern side of Sarangkot, you will see the city of Pokhara and its lake on the north-western outskirts of the city. Overnight stay in Sarangkot.
Day 07: Sarangkot to Pokhara and Pokhara sightseeing
Today, we wake up early in the morning to observe the sunrise view from view tower. It is about 10-minutes accent form lodge. After excursion; we drive back Pokhara. We spend the day exploring some important sites of Pokhara i.e Phewa lake, David’s fall, Gupteshwor temple, International mountain museum, etc.Overnight at hotel, breakfast, lunch, dinner included.
Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Today, we will check out early in the morning from Pokhara and
drive to Kathmandu. Approximately, it takes 6 -7 hours to reach from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 09: Farewell and Departure to your next destination
The representative of Oriental Journeys will drop off you at the airport 3 hours before the scheduled flight.
• All ground transportation by private vehicle including airport transfers
• Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
• Two-night accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Pokhara
• An experienced, government licenced professional and require porters during trek Inc. their meals, accommodations, salary etc.
• A night accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Nagarkot
• Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
• Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu Inc. entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle
• All government taxes and office service charges
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary'
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa
- Tips for a tour guide, trekking guide, porter and driver
Sorry, no testimonials found.