4 Days Bhutan Tour
- Grade: Easy
- Duration: 4 Days
- Destination: Bhutan
- Departure: Flexible
- Best Seasons: Roung the Year
- Start-Ends: Paro-Paro
- Price of Package:USD 235 per Night per Person
The 4 Days Bhutan Tour is a short cultural tour of Bhutan. Bhutan is a Buddhist land that preserves the centuries-old heritage and Buddhist sites. Known to be the happiest nation, the country practices Kingship. The tour is a perfect tour to discover the history and culture of Bhutan. Likewise, it helps you to explore the beautiful kingdom and its hidden gems. Bhutan has several legends and diverse songs. Furthermore, it witnesses ritual & traditional dance and experiences unique local cuisine which are all things of visitors attraction. In addition to this, this tour is a short and guides a free walking companion to provide you the major highlights of the city’s history and architecture through a captivating journey.
4 Days Bhutan Tour starts after an interesting drive from Paro to Thimpu. Since this is a short trek, you will cover the country’s most historical, cultural, and traditional attractions in a single trip. Furthermore, visiting the antique sites also gives you an insight into the country’s affluent and eminent past. On the other hand, the dedication of the local people to conserve the heritage sites leaves a deep influence on the conservation of one’s heritage.
Highlights of the 4 Days Bhutan Tour
- Visit popular monuments, Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, and Taking Sanctuary,
- Experience the Indigenous Hospitality and lifestyle
- Hike up to the legendary Tiger Nest monastery,
- Visit Museum at Thimpu and National museum at Paro.
- Taste of the local market and pristine surrounding
The perfect vacation of 3 Nights and 4 Days is a well-designed travel package to experiences a combined attraction of grand hotels, amazing cuisine, and exceptional sightseeing. Hence, Oriental Journeys commits to provide the traveler with an incredible memory through this tour.
- Day 01: Arrive Paro, drive to Thimphu
- Day 02: Thimphu Full day sightseeing in Thimphu.
- Day 03: Thimphu – Paro
- Day 04: Paro – Depart
Day 01: Arrive Paro, drive to Thimphu
Upon arrival in Paro, clear customs and immigration. Keep your copy of the visa clearance letter handy. P.P size pictures are no longer required and your visa has been paid. Meet your Guide and driver outside the terminal building and transfer to Thimphu. Stroll around the city in the evening. Overnight.
Day 02: Thimphu Full day sightseeing in Thimphu.
Visit Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Indigenous Hospital, Textile Museum, and Heritage Museum, Traditional School of arts & crafts and Tashicho Dzong. Upon available time, you will also visit Zangdopelri temple, paper factory and other sights. Overnight.
Meals : Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Day 03: Thimphu – Paro
After breakfast, retrace your drive back to Paro. In Paro visit Tiger’s Nest Monastery (Taktsang) and Farm House, National Museum and Local Market Overnight.
Meals : Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Day 04: Paro – Depart
After breakfast, transfer to the airport in time for your departure flight to onward destination.
Meal : Breakfast
- Private transportation.
- All necessary travel permits
- English speaking local guide.
- Accommodation on single/twin room basis.
- Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Meal plan: Full Board Basis
- Insurance of any kind.
- Additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstance
- Personal expenses such as drink, guide tips & etc.
Sorry, no testimonials found.