Bardiya Jungle Safari
- Grade: Easy
- Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Jungle Safari
- Departure: Every Week
- Best Seasons: All Seasons
- Highest Altitude: 415m
- Start-Ends: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
- Price of Package:USD 600
Bardiya Jungle Safari is the largest as well as off-the-beaten National Park of Nepal. From the beginning, very few people visit and explore the National Park area. However, the park has been contributing to preserving the originality and the wilderness of the National park. It covers the approximate area of 968 sq.km and it protects many plants including Sal forest, grassland, and riverine forest. Since the subtropical forest covers the National park, The Sal trees and other mixed types of vegetation dominate the forest area. Hence, Bardiya National Park Jungle Safari is a great way to explore the different types of trees and vegetations.
Attractions of Bardiya Jungle Safari:
- One-Horned Rhino
- Royal Bengal Tiger
- Grey Langur, Rhesus macaques, leopards, civets, hyenas, sloth bears, spotted deer
- Bird Watching hundreds of species of birds
- Gigantic crocodiles and dolphins.
- Ox-Card drive, Nature Walk, swimming, elephant bathing
- Cultural dance of the local people
Similarly, Bardia Wildlife Safari is famous for the habitat for rare and endangered Royal Bengal Tiger. Royal Bengal Tiger is famous as King of Bardia. Altogether, there are about 25 royal Royal Bengal Tigers and about 100 one-horned rhinoceros inside the National Park area. Along with Chitwan National Park, Bardia National Park Jungle Safari preserve the endangered species of one-horned rhino in Nepal. Since the national park is the habitat for Royal Bengal and one-horned rhino, Bardia National Park Jungle Safari is a great opportunity to spot this rare wildlife. In addition to this, Jungle Safari is one of the main attractions of this trip. Normally we combine the Jungle Safari with other activities like hiking, trekking, rafting or other cultural tours.
- Day 01: Fly to Nepalgunj and Drive to Bardiya National Park.
- Day 02: Full day Jungle walk
- Day 03: Full Day Jeep Safari
- Day 04: Breakfast and Departure after lunch as per Schedule.
Day 01: Fly to Nepalgunj and Drive to Bardiya National Park.
As you will arrive at Nepaljung Airport, our representative from Oriental Journeys will receive you. You will be then transferred to the hotel in Bardiya. Hotel will welcome you with simple refreshment. You will allotted to your room. Then you will be briefed with detail itineraries. After having lunch at 13:00 PM, you will be taken for Village Tour. Then you will visit Elephant Breeding Center and go for Bird Watching tour.
Overnight at a resort after enjoying a delicious dinner.
Day 02: Full day Jungle walk
Today will be a full day Jungle walk with Packed Lunch. The activities include , Royal Bengal Tiger Tracking, Bird Watching, Visiting Crocodile Breeding Center Visiting Tharu Cultural museum.
Day 03: Full Day Jeep Safari
This will be a full Day Jeep Safari on Sharing basis. You will carry a packed lunch yourself. The activities include Tiger Tracking, Bird Watching, observing Culture Dance by Local Tharu people etc.
Day 04: Breakfast and Departure after lunch as per Schedule.
After Breakfast you will go around Karnali River to observer local peoples activities and then will move to Nepalgunj Airport to get back to Kathmandu.
- 3 Nights hotel in Bardiya
- An English speaking government licensed local guide
- Sharing based Jeep Safari, Jungle walk, village visit, bird watching, canoe ride including their fee.
- All the activities included in itinerary
- 3 Breakfast / 3 Lunch / 3 Dinner /Tea - Coffee on your choice
- Personal Expenses
- Extra day and night stay other than the itinerary
- Domestic and international flight ticket
- Travel, accidental and medical insurance
- Laundry, bar, beverage, entertainment bills
- Tips and gratitude
- Other things not listed in included list
- Drop and Pickup from airport
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Program other than mentioned in the itinerary
Sorry, no testimonials found.